Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Juan is becoming a little boy!!!

It is really so amazing watching Juan develop and growing into a little boy. He is definitely not a baby anymore. I've made a space in our living room for him to play, but do you think he restricts himself to this space. No, he explores everything and anything!!! Besides from sitting, crawling and moving around quite a lot, he also pulls himself up against the coach. I wonder when he will start walking. I think he is going to be a quick walker. I have to say that I was a bit concerned due to the fact that he only started sitting late, but now he is developing at such a speed that I don't think he is behind with anything. He also claps his hands - it's so cute. He knows when we are watching and then tries to impress us with everything he can do - like clapping hands. I have to say that I feel very fortunate to be able to work from home. For you that don't know yet, I've started an internet-based tourism business www.lodgesinafrica.com in order to work from home. We represent a variety of game lodges and beach resorts in Africa (South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Kenya, and Tania). It is still very much work in progress, but we are getting there. I feel very positive about LODGES IN AFRICA and look forward to this very chanllenging process.

No comments: